When talking with patients, the following benefits were noted:
- $12,567 saved by patients
- 67 interventions saving an average of $83 per patient
- One patient saved a massive $1,411/year in mediation costs
- 67% were able to reduce or cease their meds
- 26% reported drug side effects - which was improved by changing dosing time or finding an alternative treatment
- 100% felt empowered and reassured
Talk to us to find out more about patients benefits from medication reviews at Next Practice Cloverdale with Consultant Pharmacist, Lee Nugyen.