Why the hybrid subscription model?
Next Practice Erina, we offer a new and innovative hybrid subscription
model. This guarantees you have access to ongoing care with Dr Nicole Avard at
prices you can afford.
What’s included in the subscription model?
- Team appointments with your Naturopath/Nutritionist (Jarrah or Philippa) and Dr Avard, one team appointment every 3 months, ensuring you have guaranteed access.
- Nurse triaging with our Registered Nurses Erin and Claudia when you are unwell.
- Patient Advocate support and messaging with your care team between appointments. The team "huddles" on clinic mornings and also case conferences in the afternoon to brainstorm any concerns that come up between appointments.
- Care plans and referrals, skin checks, cervical screening, breast checks.
- Repeat prescriptions for medications, repeat referrals to specialists, renewed herbal formulations and supplements within 3 months of last appointment. Access to our Online Dispensary at www.kindhealth2.com.au
- Access to our online community wellbeing platform www.kindhealth.com.au containing
ever evolving health and wellbeing programs, talks, content and some
exciting new features coming including group challenges and coaching.
- Convenient direct debit monthly billing.
What’s not included in the subscription model?
- Cost of specialised laboratory tests. Many tests are covered partially
or fully by Medicare. However, some may not be covered at all.
- Healthcare services in excess of those specified above. Eg. extra acute care appointments
Medications (prescription and over-the-counter) and supplements.