Are you a doglover? Have you had a ‘ruff’ time during the pandemic?
You may need some time with our therapy dog Dogtor Paddy! Aside from that we practice human medicine here at Next Practice Black Rock. As the only general practice in Black Rock, we can’t keep up with the demand of our community.
At our beachside practice we have a work culture driven by a desire to support the community by maintaining a truly healthy work-life balance.
We have built the practice with our people in mind, embracing all the medical technology available to minimise administrative burden and maximise your time with your patient.
At the end of it all, our aim is to provide gold standard health care with an evidence base.
What do you feel your role is in the future of general practice? How can we support you to make that happen?
- Private-billing clinic
- Nurse-led care coordination program to relieve the burden of complex chronic disease management.
- Streamlined results and recall process through Automed
- Full-time nursing support.
- Integrated telehealth solution with Automed, including video.
- Certified therapy dog on site (Insta: @dogtor_paddy)
- Pathology on site.
- In-house psychiatry and psychology.
- Cubiko reporting to help you analyse and maximise your earnings.
Sound good so far? If you would like to know more, please click on the video below.
To arrange a confidential discussion please reach out to Dr Maureen Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org