Rohan is an approachable and understanding doctor who has developed an eager drive for using phytocannabinoids. His passion for medicinal herbal products are driven by his interest in plant versatility and the exceptional outcomes he has achieved for patients seeking an alternative medicine.
He completed his medical training at the University of Queensland and has previous experience in metro and rural areas across Australia, both within the public and private sector. Since 2020, he has been a full time TGA approved Authorised Prescriber and well versed in prescribing various formats of herbal medications.
His areas of interest with alternative medicine are:
- Chronic Pain; including Veteran Healthcare.
- Autoimmune/Inflammatory Disorders
- Mental Health
- Sleep Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Cancer Related Symptoms
- Neurological Disorders
In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his young family, skiing and exploring mountain bike trails.
Benefits of booking at Next Practice for Private Patients:
- Medication Changes: no extra fees for any medication changes or TGA re-applications.
- Prescriptions & Repeats: if you are an existing patient, we can provide repeats on prescriptions without another consultation, upto your doctor's discretion.
- Existing patient appointments: if you are an existing medicinal cannabis patient and have already had a past medicinal cannabis prescription from any of our doctors, you do not need to pay an initial appointment fee. Instead, the appointment fee is $70 to transfer and continue treatment.