Western Sydney Integrative Health offers non-drug approaches which can support the care of people with chronic disease such as chronic pain, people at risk of cardiovascular disease, and mental health conditions.
We make no claims of cure of chronic disease. Instead we aim to:
- Build physical health and wellbeing through lifestyle changes and mindful movement
- Build mental wellbeing and fitness
- Relieve symptoms
We believe this adjunctive and supportive approach can enhance the care of your patient and improve health outcomes.
Western Sydney Integrative Health is led by medical doctors who have consulted extensively with their colleagues. Our service may offer you the following advantages:
- medical oversight
- risk management framework
- use of evidence to assist shared decision making
- communication with you about your patients’ care
- a team of highly qualified practitioners, many of whom have PhDs in their field
- collaborative care of complex patients
- subsidised fees and innovative group programs for affordable care
- clear policies about credentialing and scope of practice
- opportunity to contribute to research
Western Sydney Integrative Health welcomes collaborations and partnerships with clinicians and institutions.