Together as a team, our doctors at Next Practice Prahran can provide a multitude of services and treat a number of health concerns as well as provide preventative health advice.
Some of the common conditions we work with at this GP clinic are:
- Cardiovascular conditions/hypertension
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Immunisations and travel vaccines
- Chronic conditions such as Diabetes, Osteoarthritis, Asthma
- Female health
- Men’s health
- Sexual health
- Weight loss
- Health assessments including 45-49 Year Old Health assessments and 75+ health assessments
- Treatment room minor ops such as skin lesion biopsy or removal, lumps and bumps removal, ingrown toenail resection
- Dressing and wound management
- Ear syringing
If you have any questions on how we work with any of the above, your Patient Advocate will be available to support you through the process.