|Does everyone really need to detox? Don’t our bodies detoxify themselves? The answers to both is: “YES”... |
The lower your toxic burden, the better health you have. Dedicating some time to detox your body, environment and incorporating a super clean diet for a period of time can yield dividends and see your vitality reach new levels.
Just like your car needs an oil change and an air filter change occasionally to work optimally, we need to clean our magnificent machinery as well, or else… we may be faced with disease or replacement! Did you know there is a right way and wrong way to detox? The wrong way can actually make us feel horrible, stirring up toxins.
Please join Dr Christabelle Yeoh and Health Coach Naomi Lees on a 5 week detox group which will set you up for success in 2020! We will explore:
- Practical understanding of why we need to detox. Understand our bodies internals filters; such as Lungs, Liver, Kidneys, Skin, Colon and Lymph.
- Practical ways you can detox at home.
- Detox field trip
- Constipation, GI issues and colonics
- Reading food labels? Understanding what’s in your cosmetics and body care products?
- Sourcing clean food and products. Resources of what to buy and from where?
- Detoxing the home. Practical steps for the home and work environment.
- Whole person detox.
WARNING: A detox can jumpstart weight loss, help reset hormones and brain chemistry and turn off inflammation. You may also experience mindset shifts, greater emotional balance, clarity and sense of purpose.
Health isn’t about living in a bubble, it’s about learning how to protect yourself while living a full and vibrant life. No one can really be perfect, it’s just not realistic. Lets deep dive together in this exciting new Detox group 2020!
Limited group of 12.
Thursday evenings 6:30pm - 7:45pm
- future dates to be confirmed