- Qualifications: B.Com/B.Sc, PGDipPsych, M.Psych (Clin)
- Available: Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Special interests: Trauma, Grief and Loss, Child, Adolescent and Family issues, Depression and Anxiety and Relationship Issues
Scarlett is a warm, supportive and compassionate clinical psychologist dedicated to helping people overcome challenges affecting their lives. She is experienced in working with adults, youth, families in a wide range of areas such as:
- Anxiety (including panic attacks, social anxiety, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder and generalised anxiety)
- Grief and loss
- Parenting issues
- Child, Adolescent and Family issues
- Relationship issues
Scarlett holds a Master of Clinical Psychology and is also a member of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association and the Australian Association for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
She adopts an evidence informed and individually tailored approach to therapy for her clients. She incorporates techniques and strategies from therapies such as acceptance and commitment therapy, schema therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness-based therapy, dialectical-behaviour therapy, EMDR and resource therapy.
Scarlett is also a Board Approved Supervisor and provides clinical supervision for students, registrars, peers and psychosocial workers living in humanitarian contexts.