You will need a referral from your GP to claim Medicare benefits for your appointment with Dr Siva.
- If you need a referral - you can book with another GP at this clinic - click here.
- If you already have a referral for Dr Siva - please call the clinic at (07) 3518 7880 to make an appointment or email your referral to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding bookings, please click here.
Dr Siva is a general Gynaecologist & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon. Dr Siva’s specialised areas of interest and treatment expertise includes:
- Abnormal cervical screening test results/pap smears
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Birth control, contraceptive advice and services
- Cervical screening test abnormalities
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain
- Fertility problems
- Heavy and painful periods
- Menopause symptoms and problems
- Menstrual pain
- Ovarian cysts and pelvic masses
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Pelvic adhesions following surgery or infection
- Pelvic infections
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Polyps of the uterus and cervical polyps
- Uterine fibroids
As a highly experienced and accredited Level 5 laparoscopic surgeon, Dr Siva uses the very latest in minimally invasive laparoscopic keyhole surgical techniques that result in fewer side effects, less scarring, faster recovery times and better surgical outcomes for his patients.
Dr Siva listens to his patients so he can understand their perspectives as well as the impact their gynaecological conditions are having on their physical, emotional and mental health.
Dr Siva operates his own medical services business at Next Practice Newstead and other locations. He also works as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the Ipswich General Hospital, Ipswich, QLD as well as Private Gynaecology Specialist at North West Private Hospital, Everton Park, Brisbane North as well as St. Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital.
To learn more about Dr. Siva, please visit his website: https://drsivanesan.com.au/